A transfer student seeks to transfer prior college credits from an accredited institution to YCCC.
Visit YCCC for a mandatory one-on-one meeting with an Admissions Representative to discuss your personal transfer situation and to determine the best academic program for your career goals.
- Complete the free online application in the Admissions section of the www.yccc.edu website.
- Request your official high school transcript or GED be sent directly to the YCCC Admissions Office.
- Request your official college transcript be sent directly to YCCC’s Admissions Office from each accredited institution for which you would like to receive transfer credit. Due to a large volume of transcripts received, please request your college transcript to arrive at least 30 days prior to registration.
After you have met the Transfer Application Requirements above AND you have received your acceptance letter from YCCC:
- Contact the Admissions Office to set up your assessment and/or registration appointment. Prior collegiate Math or English credits may eliminate the need to do assessment testing. If you have not taken college math or English, you will be required to take the Accuplacer placement test.
- Complete your immunization form included in your acceptance packet and return it to Enrollment Services.
- Begin checking your YCCC email and student portal accounts with your new user name and password to access important news and updates. Your YCCC email account and student portal are our primary forms of communication with you!