York County Community College Search YCCC with Google

Thinking about changing your major?

Many students upon entering college choose a major in which later they decide wasn’t what they thought it would be or develop new interests. The transition to a new major is not a problem. 
How To Change Your Major:
  1. Enrolled students must complete a Change of Major Form, which can be found online or in the Office of Enrollment Servcies. 
  2. The form must be completed in it's entirety and requires the signature of your current advisor. 
  3. Students must turn this form into  the Office of Enrolment Services for processing and at that time you will be assigned a new advisor in your new program.


Students must meet the pre-requisites and graduation requirements for the new major and follow the requirements of the catalog in which the year the change is requested.


Copyright © 2011 by York County Community College  |  Privacy  |  Terms  |  Login