SUMMER 2020 at YCCC
YCCC’s 7-week Summer Sessions have great ONLINE options so you can get started, catch up, complete degree requirements or reduce credit loads during your summer break at a fraction of the cost.
2020 Summer 7-Week Term 1 (May 18, 2020 – July 4, 2020)
2020 Summer 7-Week Term II (July 6, 2020 – August 22, 2020)
2020 Summer Lab Sciences & Practicums (May 18, 2020 – August 22, 2020)
Full-time and part-time degree-seeking YCCC students can register for courses via the MyYCCC portal.
- Apply Online – it’s a simple process and only costs $20.
- Submit official high school transcripts or HiSET/GED transcripts and diploma. These items should be mailed directly to YCCC from the high school you graduated from or the Department of Education in the state in which you tested.
The staff at YCCC is available to help you. Feel free to contact us.
1. Check out the course schedule to determine which course you would like to take.
2. Read the course description to make sure that you meet any pre-requisites that may be required for that course. If you have taken the pre-requisite at another institution, you can send an unofficial copy of your transcript to email@example.com
3. Call 207.216.4414 or 207.216.4402 to register for the course of your choice OR Click HERE to complete our online form and a member of our Enrollment Services team will contact you. You will be required to pay for the course at the time of registration, so please make sure to have your credit card ready.