Read about YCCC’s plan and response to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Through the York County High School Class of 21 Promise Program Scholarship, students meeting the following criteria are eligible for TWO YEARS of free tuition, fees, books*, and required supplies*.
To be eligible, the student must:
1. Have successfully completed at least one YCCC dual or concurrent course.
2. Be a York County high school or home school graduate of the Class of 2021 and meet one of the following:
3. Students must be enrolled in a credit-bearing program.• Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the planned year of enrollment no later than June 1.
4. Have a household Adjusted Gross Income of:
$100,000, or less, if single or living in a single-parent household, OR $150,000, or less, if married or living in a two-parent household.
5. Be eligible for Maine in-state tuition.
6. Have not earned an associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
7. Enrolled full-time at YCCC: Full-time enrollment is defined as Fall & Spring Semesters – 12-18 credits hours each semester/Summer: 6-12 credits (Summer enrollment is not required)
*Books and supplies will be provided through the YCCC Bookstore or other YCCC vendors. Books will be either e-books or rental books. Students are responsible for returning rented books.
Funds are available on a first-come-first-serve basis as funds are limited.
FMI please complete the form below or contact Admissions at email@example.com OR 207.216.4409.
The below form submission will be used in lieu of our York County Community College application. Please answer the following Admissions required questions.