Consider a degree in Behavioral Health Studies and earn the credentials you need to be employed in Maine.
Tuition & Fees
Knowing what you owe is as important as understanding the resources you’re going to use to pay for it. The tuition and fee costs of attending YCCC for a full-time student enrolled 15+ credits each semester during a typical Fall/Spring semester (academic year) is detailed below. Keep in mind that cost is directly associated with how many credits you enroll for during a given semester.
2021 – 2022 Tuition*
|2021-22 Academic Year||Maine Residents||New England Student Tuition Break||Out-of-State Students|
|Tuition (30 Credits)||$2,880||$4320||$5,760|
|Fees||$850 – $1200||$850 – $1200||$850 – $1200|
|Books and supplies||$1,400||$1,400||$1,400|
*Tuition for in-state students is $96 per credit hour. Most courses are 3 credits or $288.
To get an estimate of your individual costs based on the number of credits you will take, what type of tuition you will pay (in-state, out-of-state, or New England Regional) and whether or not you will be living on Campus, visit our Tuition Calculator webpage.
2021 – 2022 Fees*
Students are assessed fees for various services. Comprehensive and Course Fee Comprehensive and course fees are assessed based on the equipment, facilities, and consumable supplies required for the course. Course fees are assessed on the number of credit hours per course as follows:
• Comprehensive fee: $9.60 per credit
• Courses in lab format: $19.20 per credit hour
• Courses in lecture format: $9.60 per credit hour
- Culinary Art Fee: $50.00 per semester (CUL)
- Precision Machining Technology Fee: $50.00 per semester (PMT & ADM)
- OSHA Certification: $40.00 (Required for PMT)
- Stratasys Certification: $99.00 (Required for ADM)
- Installment Payment Plan Fee A $50 installment payment plan fee must be paid each semester at the time that a plan is activated. This fee will accompany payment of the first installment due.
- Late Payment Fee A $50 late payment fee will be assessed on any delinquent accounts, less aid forthcoming.
Student Accident Insurance All students with the exception of Dual Enrollment/Concurrent
student (students in high school) will be charged a yearly fee of $16 for coverage. See Student
Accident Insurance Program handout for specifics.
Return Check Fee Students will be assessed a $30 service charge for all checks returned to the
Business Office which have not been cleared by the designated bank.
Student Service/Activity Fee All students registered for credit courses are assessed a student
activity fee of $9.60 per credit hour. This fee includes cost of application, registration, graduation,
and provides students with specialized programs and activities, as well as, contributing to the
student government activities.
Supply Cost Supplies may be required for classes in specialized courses. The cost of these
supplies is the responsibility of the student and must be purchased by the student. The cost of
these supplies is not included in the tuition or course fee.
Transcript Fee Academic transcripts are available upon receipt of an online request. Charges are
- Unofficial transcripts: no charge
- Official transcripts: $6
Tuition rates and fees subject to change. Please note that online courses are charged at the same rate as those offered on campus*