Students incur a financial obligation at the time of registration. Matriculated students who preregister may receive a bill through the mail after registration. However, payment is due whether or not a bill is received. Full payment of the charges within the time prescribed is a prerequisite to future registration. Cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted.
Installment Payment Plan
YCCC offers an installment payment plan to matriculated students registered for a minimum of three (3) credit hours in any semester or term. To initiate a plan, a promissory note must be completed and a $50 installment payment plan fee must be paid at least twenty business days prior to the start of the semester. Interested persons must apply to the Business Office. To qualify for the installment payment plan, students must be:
- registered for a minimum of 3 credit hours;
- matriculated in a degree or certificate program;
- 18 years of age (or have a guarantee by a person over 18 years of age).
Terms of installment payment plan include:
- Duration of Course: Semester (15 or more weeks)
- Number of Installments: monthly for 4 months
- Amount Due for Each Installment: 25% of all tuition/fees
Failure to fulfill all terms and conditions of plan will void the agreement, requiring immediate payment of all amounts unpaid.