The State of Maine recognizes the investment you’ve made in your education, and has put its money where its mouth is – come here to live and work, and the State will reimburse your student loan payments via the Opportunity Maine Tax Credit. Explore the qualification chart below to see how you can take advantage of this incredible tool.
Applying to YCCC is FREE and easy. With a rolling admissions process for most programs, students can apply and be considered throughout the entire year.
York County Community College has adopted a test-optional status. We no longer require Accuplacer, SAT or ACT scores for admittance into the college. YCCC will use multiple measures which will include transcripts, college-level experience, and available test scores to make placement decisions. Individual academic programs of study (such as nursing) may, however, have specific entrance requirements; contact the college admissions office and/or website for specific program entrance requirements.
- Apply Online
- Submit Official high school transcripts or HiSET/GED transcripts.
- You can submit your documents in a variety of ways:
- Electronic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 207.216.4409
- Mailed: York County Community College
Attention: Admissions Department
112 College Dr.
Wells, ME 04090
- Transfer students can have their college transcripts sent electronically. The most commonly used service is Parchment.
- International students can find more information about the application process here.
Students are encouraged to explore opportunities to receive credit for prior learning during the admissions process. Click HERE to learn more about Prior Learning Credits.
The staff at YCCC is available to help you. Feel free to contact us to discuss how to meet your educational goals here at YCCC. Please schedule an appointment with our Admissions staff by calling 207.216.4409 or emailing email@example.com today.