Meet and connect with a member of our team!
From here you can go anywhere. We know there are as many reasons to choose YCCC as there are students at YCCC. Whatever your goals are for your education, YCCC is your place to open a new door to your future.
This page is designed to help you access all of the information you need to GET STARTED at YCCC. Choose the role that best matches you!
- Start the process by filing out an application.
- Request that your official high school transcript or GED be sent directly to the YCCC Admissions Office
- Contact the Admissions Office at 207.216.4406 OR Click HERE to complete our online form and a member of our Admissions Team will contact you.
(Just one or two courses)
1. Check out the course schedule to determine which course you would like to take.
2. Read the course description to make sure that you meet any pre-requisites that may be required for that course. If you have taken the pre-requisite at another institution, you can send an unofficial copy of your transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Call 207.216.4414 or 207.216.4402 to register for the course of your choice OR Click HERE to complete our online form and a member of our Enrollment Services team will contact you. You will be required to pay for the course at the time of registration, so please make sure to have your credit card ready.
- Complete YCCC Application
- All international high school and college transcripts must be translated ( www.wes.org ) and emailed to email@example.com.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- We accept TOEFL score of 71 (internet-based), 197 (computer-based), or 530 (paper-based) or ACCUPLACER scores.) These scores should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If applying for an I-20:
- If the student is already in the USA with an existing I-20, they need to transfer their I-20 to YCCC using the I-20 Transfer Document that their current college can complete. We will take this document along with their Declaration of Finances to make updates and shift their I-20 to YCCC.
Please email Admissions at email@example.com for further questions.