SARA – National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements. YCCC is approved by the state of Maine to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC-SARA). It is intended to make it easier for students to take online courses offered by colleges based in another state.
From here you can go anywhere. We know there are as many reasons to choose YCCC as there are students at YCCC. Whatever your goals are for your education, YCCC is your place to open a new door to your future.
This page is designed to help you access all of the information you need to GET STARTED at YCCC. Choose the role that best matches you!
- Start the process by filing an application – there is a fee of $20
- Request that your official high school transcript or GED be sent directly to the YCCC Admissions Office
- Contact the Admissions Office at 207.216.4406 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your assessment and/or registration appointment
1. Check out the course schedule online to determine which course you would like to take.
2. Read the course description to make sure that you meet any pre-requisites that may be required for that course. If you have taken the pre-requisite at another institution, you can fax an unofficial copy of your transcript to 207.641.0837.
3. Call either 207.216.4402 or 207.216.4492 to register for the course of your choice. You will be required to pay for the course at the time .of registration, so please make sure to have your credit card ready.