Meet and connect with a member of our team!
Whatever your goals are for your education, YCCC is your place to open a new door to your future.
This page is designed to help you access the information you need to GET STARTED at YCCC. Choose the role that best matches you!
- Start the process by filing out an
- Request that your official high school transcript or GED be sent directly to the YCCC Admissions Office.
If you need assistance, please contact the Admissions Office at 207.216.4409 OR fill out the online inquiry form and a member of our Admissions Team will contact you.
(Just one or two courses)
- Check out the course schedule to determine which course(s) you would like to take.
- Read the course description to make sure that you meet any pre-requisites that may be required. If you have taken the pre-requisite at another institution, you can send an unofficial copy of your transcript to email@example.com
- Start the enrollment process by filling out a registration request form.
York County Community College
112 College Dr.
Well, ME 04090
- CompleteYCCC Application
- All international high school and college transcripts must be professionally translated and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. (We recommend using wes.org.)
- Proof of English Proficiency
- We accept TOEFL scores of 71 (internet-based), 197 (computer-based), or 530 (paper-based) These scores should be emailed to email@example.com. Students who are transferring from a US college or high school may be waived from the TOEFL requirement if they have successfully completed english course work in the English language.
- If applying for an I-20:
- If the student is already in the USA with an existing I-20, they need to transfer their I-20 to YCCC using the I-20 Transfer Document that their current college can complete. We will take this document along with their Declaration of Finances to make updates and shift their I-20 to YCCC.
Please email Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.