New FALL Student Orientation Dates Announced
posted in Uncategorized on June 9th, 2016
All NEW incoming students are encouraged to attend a New Student Orientation. This is the perfect opportunity for new YCCC students to learn what you need to know to be successful at YCCC and to make connections with future classmates and faculty & staff.
New FALL Student Orientation Dates are:
- August 24, 2016 from 4-7pm
- August 31, 2016 from 10am-1pm
- September 1, 2016 from 1-4pm
Click here to register.
During New Student Orientation, students can expect to:
• Learn about campus resources including academic support, student life involvement opportunities and career development
• Tour the campus & get your student ID
• Meet your fellow classmates
• Get critical information for a solid start before classes begin
If you require any special accommodations for Orientation, please contact us ahead of the event at 207-216-4414.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I attend Orientation?
Yes! You will connect with current students and future classmates, tour the campus, learn about campus resources, get your student ID and much more!
What should I bring?
Vehicle information (License plate #)
Should my family members come with me?
Unfortunately, we do not offer a parent program. New Student Orientation is for our incoming students.
Do I have to stay for the entire New Student Orientation?
Yes, you should make arrangements to stay for the entire orientation. Important and valuable information will be shared throughout the orientation sessions.
Will there be food provided?
Light refreshments will be provided