February 13, 2018
YCCC is pleased to be hosting a HAAS Milling Event on Thursday, March 15, 2018. There will be a morning and an afternoon session and lunch will be included. This event is free however, seating is limited so please register today.
- Learn how High-Efficiency Machining using Fusion’s Adaptive Clearing dramatically reduce metal remove time on Haas CNC Machine Tools
- Learn how to take deeper, safer, more aggressive cuts on your Haas CNC machine tools, while extending your tool life
- See a live demonstration of High-Efficiency Machining on a Haas Mini Mill tooled up with Iscar tooling
- Talk with industry professionals as you view comparison data between conventional machining and High-Efficiency Machining
- Tour York County Community College and meet with our instructors and students to learn more about how you can benefit
from YCCC’s programs.