The State of Maine recognizes the investment you’ve made in your education, and has put its money where its mouth is – come here to live and work, and the State will reimburse your student loan payments via the Opportunity Maine Tax Credit. Explore the qualification chart below to see how you can take advantage of this incredible tool.
Career Services is part of the YCCC Career & Transfer Services Office. The mission of the office is to connect YCCC students with information, tools, and resources so that they may make informed decisions about their educational and career goals now and in the future.
Services for Students
Learn more about all of these services and more on the MyYCCC portal:
- Career Exploration Tools
- Online Opportunities Board (jobs, general work, volunteer)
- One-on-one appointments
- Career & Transfer information by program
- Annual Career/Job Fair in partnership with the York County CareerCenter. September 25, 2019
- and much more!
Services for Employers and Community
As a community college, we strive to partner with our community both on and off campus. Please find more information below:
If you would like to post an opportunity, please visit the board for instructions.
Please note: Due to the mission and capacity of the office to make all resources available to all students, we do not offer traditional placement services.
- Request to spend time in our lobby
- Sponsor a student organization event
- Connect with a faculty member to be a guest speaker in class
- Host a visit to your company
- Do you have a career related event (workshop, fair, talk, etc.) that you’d like our students to know about? Send it along and it will be posted to our Online Career & Transfer Event Calendar
- Join the YCCC Career Services LinkedIn Group
- Connect with the YCCC Foundation