Transfer Services is part of the YCCC Career & Transfer Services Office. The mission of the office is to connect YCCC students with information, tools, and resources so that they may make informed decisions about their educational and career goals now and in the future.
YCCC is regionally accredited by the New England Commission on Higher Education, Inc. (NECHE) which is the most important factor in credit transferability. The transfer process is largely up to the receiving college what, and more importantly, how credits from YCCC or any other institution attended will transfer. Students are encouraged to attend an “Understanding the Transfer Process” workshop to get started.
Services for Students
Are you planning to graduate and transfer, take classes and transfer, reverse transfer, or are you still figuring it out? It’s important to learn about and start the transfer process as early as possible. Services provided to students include:
- Understanding the Transfer Process and other workshops
- Career & Transfer information by program
- College Search tools
- Visits from area colleges transfer admissions staff
- One-on-one advising appointments
- Annual Transfer Fairs (next one W 3/7/18 10:30-1:30, community welcome)
- Weekly Dose email update
- Online Transfer Calendar and many other online tools on the MyYCCC portal
|If you are looking to transfer to YCCC, contact:||Admissions Office|
|If you need to request a transcript, contact:||Enrollment Services|
|If you are interested in reverse transfer:||Learn more|
Services for Transfer Colleges and Faculty
Interested in connecting with a particular faculty member?
Please refer to the YCCC Faculty & Staff directory. If emailing, please include firstname.lastname@example.org in your message.
Interested in visiting campus?
College representatives visit campus in a variety of ways:
- Annual Transfer Fairs. Check out which colleges have already RSVP’d. Community members welcome!
- Individual visits that can include tabling in our lobby and/or one-on-one appointment slots for student advisement. Please contact email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more
- Partnering with specific faculty members to speak in class (see above)
Interested in developing or reviewing a transfer articulation agreement, program partnership, or transfer guide?
To view our current listing, please visit the MyYCCC portal.
If your program/institution is interested in developing or renewing, please contact Academic Coordinator Denise Young.